Onsite router switch Installation Services
Router and switch installation
- Rack and stack of pre-configured routers and a switch.
- Connect the cable to the router and switch according to the instructions given by the customer.
- Perform connectivity test.
- Console cable, serial to USB converter (CADDY), putty ready laptop
Installing a Network
In fact, a properly executed computer network installation must be in place before careful assessment of business requirements. We at ASK IT SUPPORT always indicate this important stage in our network installation proposal. Typically, the installation of network components includes the following:
- Installation Service Onsite For Network Device Router includes: Unboxing, Inspection, Set-up and Packaging Disposal.
- Service technician will unbox and inspect your switch before the install.
- Switch will be configured, connected, tested and verified for performance.
Next day service available in your area.
Schedule your Appointment Online today!
- Network design and implementation
- Network setup and installation
- Current network auditing
- File, printer and internet sharing
- Wireless router & wireless repeater installation
- Network security testing, monitoring, and maintenance
- Troubleshooting and resolution of network problems
- Network cable management systems
- Server & telecommunications racking
- Virtual private network
- Multi office networking and data access