Projector Repair Service/Accessories Quick Fix | Testing & Feedback | Fast Return. Business Presentation Projector – Home Theater Projector-Education Classroom Projector
ASKIT SUPPORT projectors repair Services: LCD projectors and DLP projectors digital LED projectors, 3D projectors, and 4K projectors. We strive to provide quality projector repair services with the best projector spare parts, at the most reasonable prices. For this, we import directly from reputed manufacturers and source the best varieties available from producers. Our passion is to make the firm one of its kind to meet its needs.
Our wide range of services is Projector Repair. Projector Rental / Rental | Projector installation | Projector Buy-Back Services in India. Prices for projector upkeep are based absolutely on real estimates and commonly it takes 1-3 commercial enterprise days to estimate the projector repair fee and turnaround time.
What is the problem with the projector?
- Is your projector overheated?
- Color distortion?
- Does this require replacing lamps?
- Is your projector image dull or dirty?
- Is the image quality poor?
Projector repair includes basic cleaning and upkeep service:
- Our engineers will diagnose using all the necessary machinery.
- outside and inside cleaning
- cooling device cleaning (fan and air filters)
- light engine cleaning, mirror condenser, shade wheel
- outside lens cleaning
- inputs testing (HDMI, DVI, VGA, RGB, Video and S-Video)
- restoring projectors to factory default settings
Contact us, we are able to assist for any sort of defects- email@example.com. The Most Common Projector Problems:
- The projector is getting power, but the lamp isn’t on.
- Fault in an electronic circuit – mainboard, power supply or lamp ballast
- The LED blinks after some time in the projector.
- Projector Preventive Maintenance Service
- The red light turns on after some time
- Focus Lens Fault, LCD Panel, Polarizer, Color Wheel, Light Tunnel
- Overheating message
- Vertical lines or horizontal lines on the Picture
- Poor image color or spot discoloration
- Mainboard defective black or DMD chip defective White Spots or Dots on the Image
- Input Connection Problems
- Fans not working, temperature error, Remote not working, etc.
Education Projectors Buyer’s Guide
- Finding the Right Projector
- Contrast Ratio
- Lamp Life
- Operating Cost
- Throw Distance & Zoom
- Aspect Ratio
- Screen Size
- Keystone Correction
- Interactive Whiteboards
- Portable Projectors
If your classroom does not already have a screen, consider making the purchase when you select a projector as it will provide a significantly better image than projecting on a wall or chalkboard. This better image quality will help retain the attention of your students. To determine the size of screen you need, measure the distance from where you intend to place the screen to the student that will be farthest from the screen. Your screen height should be about 1/6 of that distance. This size is suitable for viewing both video and text. Ideally, the student nearest to the screen should not be closer than two screen heights and the bottom of the screen should be a minimum of 4 feet above the floor for viewing by the entire class.
Screens not only come in many sizes, but they can be mounted in many ways. To position the bottom of the screen four feet from the floor, may require the screen to be hung from the ceiling or attached to the wall.
- Projector no Power and Other Power problems
- Blinking LED Light
- Projector Lamp faulty is not working / damaged
- Temperature error in projector and shuts down
- No Picture in projector or No input signal
- Projector Image faulty is Black or Missing
- Projector Image faulty with Dark Spots/ Dust
- Colour/ resolution Image problem in projector
- Projector Image is Dull/ dim image
- Focus Problem in projector as image not clear
- Projector Preventative Maintenance Service
- Projector Remote control not working
Make an Appointment
Error: Contact form not found.
Don’t wait for your device problem to get worse, fix it now or setup a new one by contacting us today!